Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Saviynt account status is not getting updated

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 10 2020 at 10:12 UTC

Hi team,

AD connector has the 'ACCOUNT_ATTRIBUTE' field mapped for status and also the 'UPDATEACCOUNTJSON' is having the mapping for status attribute. Still the status update in AD is not updating into Saviynt post import.

ACCOUNT_ATTRIBUTE - status::userAccountControl

UPDATEACCOUNTJSON - "userAccountControl": "status"

Please do let me know if i am missing something

Note: This is at the account level not the identity

Thank you,

Mridul

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
2 REPLIES 2

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 10 2020 at 10:30 UTC

Also to add, i have updated the 'STATUS_THRESHOLD_CONFIG' as below, this is making all the AD accounts in Saviynt set to 'In-Active' even though it is 'Active' in Active Directory

{

"statusAndThresholdConfig":

{

"statusColumn":"customproperty7",

"activeStatus":["512","544"],

"deleteLinks": false,

"accountThresholdValue" : 100000,

"correlateInactiveAccounts":true

}

}

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 20 2020 at 08:21 UTC

Please share the account attribute mapping. I guess you are missing useraccountcontrol mapping with customeproperty7

String,CUSTOMPROPERTY7::useraccountcontrol