Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

New SAV Role Users are getting Access Denied on sign in

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on July 24 2020 at 07:35 UTC

I have created one SAV Role "ROLE_USER" and assigned user and enabled the Whom to Request * option as a self.

Also assign below Access to this SAV Role

Configuration

Job Control Panel

Request Map

Admin Function

SUBMENU.ADMIN.users_list

is there anything i am missing ?

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
2 REPLIES 2

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on July 27 2020 at 03:13 UTC

Hi Pradeep,

Please add ARS request home i.e. " SUBMENU.ARS.workflowmanagement_requesthome" and check.

Thanks

Ajay

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 27 2020 at 22:04 UTC

As per the published article "https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000432075-sav-role-administration"

"The term SAV role signifies the roles defined by Saviynt that are automatically available in the Saviynt Security Manager application. These roles define the privileges granted to users who they are assigned to, such as, accessibility and functional limit on the application."

If my understanding is correct, all OOTB SAV Roles should be available by default and the only activity to be performed is the granting user the specific role. After reading this document, i created a ROLE_UIADMIN role and assumed the access will be granted by default. Upon login, landed on an "Access Denied" page.