Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Logger Configuration

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 24 2019 at 19:11 UTC

I don't see anything in the docs, and I don't remember anything from the class regarding logging configuration. Can I get some info on:

• What are the different logger types for
  • What are the classes I'm logging represent
  • How can I access any of these logs
  • Can I configure logs to be sent to a splunk or 3rd party system?
  • If I'd like to see info showing every action that happens to an account, so I can confirm all my business logic is working when I make changes to a user, is there such a log that would show that?
  • If I want to troubleshoot a failed connection, which log/class shows that info?

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on July 17 2019 at 03:55 UTC

I'll check this out and get it documented (if not present).

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 9 2019 at 13:37 UTC

Any luck documenting this?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 13 2019 at 15:00 UTC

Logger configuration documentation is now available @ https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000527658-logger-configuration