Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Including both active and inactive accounts in a campaign

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 17 2020 at 17:40 UTC

Hi,

Wanted to to do a User Manager campaign for an AD group. The AD group membership is composed of active and inactive AD accounts. I know, by default, a campaign will only certify Activ accounts.

So in the 'accounts query' section of the 'Advanced configuration' I added the query 'status=1 OR status=2' but it only returned the active accounts.

I did another query to test, where I stated 'status=2' and I got only the inactive accounts, which is right.

I'm not sure why the OR statement did not return both inactive and active accounts?

Thanks

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
1 REPLY 1

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 23 2020 at 11:21 UTC

Hi David,

Can you please try the query with status in ('1', '2'). Also by we include the account statuses of active and Inactive. Only account status-> "Suspended from Import" is excluded.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.