Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Enterprise Role Request

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 17 2019 at 02:28 UTC

I have created a requestable Enterprise role. I have requested the role from ARS and request shows completed but the role is not assigned to user and neither the task is created for entitlement assignment which is present in Enterprise role. Kindly help what I might be missing here.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 18 2019 at 13:14 UTC

Have you set a start date on the role while requesting for it? Have you triggered the Enterprise Role Management Job?

Regards,

Aditya

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 18 2019 at 14:29 UTC

Hi Aditya

As per my understanding start date is optional field while requesting enterprise role which you can change under global settings. I tried both ways with/without start date while requesting but no luck.

Can you pleas elaborate which Job you are referring to with "Enterprise Role Management Job". As pr my undrstanding there is no such job. Kindly suggest.

Thnaks

Vipur

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on August 18 2019 at 16:31 UTC

Go to Job control Panel > Utilitites and there you would find EnterpriseRoleManagement Job. This job needs to be triggered to execute the enterprise role assignment/revokes. This would also ensure creation of the tasks for all the entitlements going to get assigned or revoked which are part of the role. Do remember that the Enterprise Role Management Job would assign (or revoke) the role from the user only if it runs after the start date (or end date) of the role assignment. Hope this helps.