Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Change entitlement owner in Sav4Sav endpoint

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 16 2020 at 20:54 UTC

I am trying to recon the SAV roles as entitlements into the Sav4Sav endpoint called MyAccess. As part of this, I would like the entitlement owner on the endpoint to be changed when CP16 of the SAV role is updated with a new entitlement owner attribute. Is there a query or a data mapper available for this type of change?

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 18 2020 at 04:57 UTC

Hi,

We use DB connector for the SAV4SAV. I feel it would be query change under SAV4SAV conenctor, You would need to check it.

Thanks

Ajay

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 18 2020 at 05:06 UTC

Hi Ajay,

I know that it is the DB connector that is used for SAV4SAV. I was asking for a sample query and not how to do it. Has this requirement ever been done before?

Thanks,

Vijay.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 23 2020 at 04:11 UTC

Hi Vijay,

This requirement has not been done before.

Thanks

Ajay