Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Attestation two reviewers

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 9 2020 at 14:53 UTC

Hello,

Just wondering how other people are doing Attestations where you need more then one reviewer. For example, in my organization we usually have two people who do a Entitlement review but I noticed whenever I click all certifier only the primary reviewer gets sent a email. Is it possible to send out a entitlement review to multiple people to review the same entitlement? (More information. They review the same entitlements so I can't just give one owner to one entitlement and another review to another person)

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
1 REPLY 1

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 23 2020 at 10:45 UTC

Hi Partick,

In an Entitlement Owner campaign, we have the primary and secondary certifier concept, where the certification is launched for primary owner of the entitlement and he/she can review the certification and take actions. The same certification can be accessed by the secondary certifier and the secondary certifier can also take actions in that certification, but its the primary certifier who can review the secondary certifiers actions and either go by the same or override and lock the certification.

Note: There can be only be one primary certifier of an Object (Entitlement/Role/Service account) but can have multiple secondary certifier for an object.

The above also applies to Role Owner campaign / Service Account Campaign

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.