Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Change Label in Upload User Preview

Hi Team, We want to change the label for attribute while uploading the user via CSV import. Where we can make this changes in the Manage Label I am not getting exact attribute name. Instead of 'Customproperty5' we have to show here 'ActionType'

gwagh_0-1713189613444.png
gwagh by Regular Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with Setting up Whom to Request

Hello Team,We have created a SAV role ROLE_MANAGER_VENDOR.I am enclosing the features assocaited with this role.This SAV role needs to be assigned to all the person who are marked as Manager for Vendor. Say for a case Manish if this person is manager...

Manu269 by All-Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Limit custom SAV Role for One Click Disable

Hi, this topic is related to this closed thread: Limit One click disable user tab results The use case is the following: A certain group should be allowed to use the functionality for one click disable. To achieve this setup an advanced filter at "wh...

Alex by Regular Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAV Role Workflow Tab

Hello,Does anyone have any information on the purpose of the Workflow tab under SAV Roles? Is it meant for   requesting access to a SAV role or an access/permission within a SAV Role to view/manage the workflows added? Any documentations on this, if ...

GOE by Regular Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Whom to request from advance query SAV role

Hello,I'm encountering an issue with an advanced query in the SAV role. I need to determine whom to request for the following criteria in JSON format:1. For managers where the employeeType is either BOT or External.AND2. For the manager's manager whe...

BG_IAM_0-1711029399795.png
BG_IAM by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom SAV Role Update History Issue

Hi,We are able to view self update history but unable to view update history for others, it says Access Denied error.The role is just replica of the Admin Role.Can you please look into this issue.The version is 23.11. Regards,Saksham

PKSAKS by New Contributor III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown error under "My Recent Requests" when logged in with a custom sav role in a v24.2 instance

Hi Team,We are seeing this unknown behaviour or sort of error under "My Recent Requests" menu in the Home page when we are logging in with an user using a custom sav role. This is for a v24.2 instance. We have just assigned basic feature accesses to ...

dmohanty_93_0-1709101314925.png dmohanty_93_1-1709101515772.png dmohanty_93_2-1709101545025.png dmohanty_93_3-1709101639052.png

Resolved! Sav Roles Home page issue after upgrade 24.2

Hi TeamWe are facing issue in Saviye Home page.Config:  1.without adding create user request feature access for HR Offboaring Sav Roles , we are able  to see tab's in Home page under User Management: 2.without adding Intelligence (Analytics) feature ...

Raghu_0-1708006717012.png Raghu_1-1708006745053.png Raghu_2-1708006772403.png Raghu_3-1708006852393.png
CR by Regular Contributor III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dashboard in Home

We want to see Dashboard on Home page. We have added the 'ARS Dashboard', 'Dashboard List' and even 'Admin: Admin Dashboard' to the relevant SAVRole, however, we do not see the Dashboard. What other feature access do the SAVRole need to have for this...

snauni_0-1708428280418.png
snauni by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos