Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Forum Posts

AzureAD custom PIM role

Hi Team,We have a use case and we want to import custom PIM role into saviynt with built in roles, using graph endpoint we can pull both custom and built in roles, but we don't see any graph endpoint to which will give us mapping between custom PIM r...

NM by Regular Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accountname Rule via advanced query

Hi Team,I need to establish an AccountName rule using an advanced query with the following conditions. Could you please provide suggestions for this?When EmployeeType = EMPLOYEE:ThenABC.FirstName.LastnameIf the total count exceeds 20:ThenABC.FirstLet...

Anurag08 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import AD Entitlement Owners via CSV

Hello, We are having issues getting the Upload Entitlement from CSV to work for adding Owners to AD Group Entitlements. I have tried a bunch of variations for the Security System (Sec System name and Display name), Endpoint (Endpoint Name and Display...

aidanryan by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SFTP connection is failing with SSH Key

Hi Team,I have created connection SFTP as per the instruction in the document Configuring the Integration for File Transfer (saviyntcloud.com)But with username and password connection is successful. But we should use SSH key instead of password as au...

Padmavathi by Regular Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SFTP File Upload

Hi,We have a SFTP connector, which downloads userImport file and imports users. We have a requirement to send back few attributes to SFTP location in CSV format.What could be the best practice to implement this? Best regards,Harish

HarishG by Regular Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP ECC - How to add roles

Hi Team,We are integrating SAP ECC with Saviynt using the OOB SAP connector and would like to know how to perform the add access and remove access process. in the SAP connector we dont see the Add access or remove access json. All we see is CREATEACC...

shivmano by Regular Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Understanding Microsoft 365 Connector

Hi everyone, I'm having a hard time understanding why we need to set up an on-prem server to manage a cloud feature (SharePoint Online) via Savinyt (SaaS). Connector Architecture (saviyntcloud.com)We would like to be able to manage access to SharePoi...

Murmur by Regular Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! update ae1.enddate (access end date)

Hi Team - I have a requirement to set access enddate manually for entitlements assigned to accounts. We have implemented temporary access to the entitlements already, but to impose this on existing accounts, we need to set the enddate to expire their...

shivmano by Regular Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Label in Upload User Preview

Hi Team, We want to change the label for attribute while uploading the user via CSV import. Where we can make this changes in the Manage Label I am not getting exact attribute name. Instead of 'Customproperty5' we have to show here 'ActionType'

gwagh_0-1713189613444.png
gwagh by Regular Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos