Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Forum Posts

campaign Expire

Hi Team,i have created UM campaign at(11AM IST) and set 1 day as expiry; next day i logged in checked at 4PM IST. On Campaign the status is marked as OVER DUE,i ran the expiry job.  But job didnt expired. Late evening sometime campaign expired. My qu...

09 by New Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pending Certifications homepage in 24.x

Hi allI wish to add the Pending Certifications to  a user's homepage. I am using 24.2. I followed some instructions in this thread:https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/pending-certification-view-on-home-page/m-p/30615I cannot make anythi...

DanJ by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SQL query syntax for Campaign

Hi Team,I'm trying to create a manual Certifiers query on a Certification Campaign but I seem to have troubles with the SQL query syntax.It is simple query to select users that are Entitlement owners Rank 1(u.username) in (select distinct uf.username...

fuko_0-1711599747073.png
fuko by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps Onboarding- Performance analysis

Hi TeamWe have the requirement from client to onboard 2000+ apps. We want to understand how should we add the applications in prod so that there is no impact on performance.Currently client is having 300 applications in production. Can you please sha...

jkhanduja by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

tiered camapaign

Hi Team, Can some one please help me with a query which will help to fetch the approved items in the previous campaign. I want to place the query in the present campaign and want to make it run for only the items approved in the previous one.

Debankita by New Contributor III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two level access recertification

Hi Team, We have an requirement where we have to implement two level access certification. 1st End user will review their own access and will take action once he lock the certificate then User Manager should trigger based on end user certification. I...

gwagh by Regular Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Employment verification: Revoke task

Hi Team, I am performing employment verification (UM certification). User as 5 endpoints out of which i selected AD Endpoint.When campaign launched Total Account column is as expected number which is 1However when i select the option dosnt work me an...

09_0-1710945443903.png 09_1-1710945539852.png
09 by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

noOfRecordsinOneSheet didn't work

Hi.I tried to set noOfRecordsinOneSheet value in externalconfig.properties file to 100000 and did application restart referring this guide.- https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/saviynt-knowledge-base/analytics-did-not-extract-the-complete-report/ta-p/31637...

hokim90 by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Manager campaign

Hi AllIm creating user-manager campaign , and want to enable the reassign option. But the option is grayed out. can anyone tell me what might be the reason. if I use Previous templates Its works, but the new one its not, so is there any other option ...

Screenshot 2024-03-19 161049.png

Creating a Campaign

Hello all!I have been unsuccessful in creating an entitlement campaign within Saviynt that pulls back all accounts associated with a specific entitlement. I was wondering if I could get a conversation started here, to get some advice on how to get ba...

Configuring campaign certifiers using CP

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,This is in continuation to  - Delegation of campaign to another individual - Saviynt Forums - 477222.What is the method for Saviynt to capture the delegated information from ServiceNow? - You need to manually add into saviynt or ...

Sakshi28 by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Neo Campaign Navigation

With the new Neo UI, we enjoy the module navigation as admins. However, the lack of a fast, easy way to get to the campaign will hurt our participation rate. Is there any way to enable it or disable Neo?vsAnd it doesn't show in Review Pending Request...

JohnLawson_1-1708919868845.png JohnLawson_2-1708919932901.png JohnLawson_3-1708920121777.png
JohnLawson by Regular Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bulk Entitlement Import Revocations

Hi,We have a use case where we are doing access certification campaigns. In our campaigns, we are using connected and disconnected applications. Our plan is to use actionable analytics to do revocations for the connected applications.The issue for us...

sab2 by Regular Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Role Owner Campaign

Hello,Despite activating the necessary features in the Policy Settings for our campaign, the Role Owner is still unable to perform the consultation/reassignment of their access.Is there a specific setting, in addition to the ones mentioned below, tha...

mgandr_0-1706601616980.png
mgandr by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Campaign reminder emails

Hi Team,I am new to the campaigns, We recently faced an issue so wanted to know if its the correct behaviour. We have configured reminder 3 email templates. So if the user/certifier takes the action on first email then certifier shouldn't receive fur...

Harsha by Regular Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Property Performance in Campaign

Hello,We have a use case where, on our users' accounts profiles, we are storing a unique value in a custom property. During our access certification campaign, we are using the option to customize the labels shown during the campaign. We are showing o...

rh1 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos