Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Forum Posts

24.1 - ARS Application Request Icons

Is there any guidance on how to update the application icons in V24.1 when using Access Request Neo Experience?See below:The lower icon was created when using application onboarding template.I have seen the following steps in other posts for V23.x1. ...

Dazzle259_0-1709729356648.png
Dazzle259 by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

createrequest error using API example

Hello,I'm using the PowerShell example for Fetch Request History Details found at https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/1797923/RWaLwo21?version=latest (Access Request > Request History > Fetch Request History Details) and I'm having some issues get...

jcarlone by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Other entitlement details - Entitlement map

Scenario : We have a set of endpoints with logical (user friendly) entitlements - they represent application roles.Users can request them via ACR process.  We have hundreds of them. To map these user friendly entitlements to "real" entitlements impor...

janB by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update Owner On Termininate v23.10

Hi All,  As part of transfering the entitlement owner to the manager when the user is made inactive from HCM, we are trying to populate Owner on Terminate. I have tried inline processing but it doesn't seem to work "UPDATE NEWUSERDATA LEFT JOIN CURRE...

Mukul by New Contributor II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Store entitlements in account request

Hi Everyone, I have Entitlement type as Groups and showing below as in ARS form.. How can we store these entitlements associated under this Entitlement type in Account request. Requirement: we want to capture entitlements in new account request(task ...

Sri1203_0-1711256997622.png
Sri1203 by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! custom task start date for access bug

Hello,We seem to have ran into a bug regarding the "Ask For Start Date End Date While Request" option in the entitlement type while requesting access.We set the "Create Task if Start date less than" option in global configuration to 15 minutes.Exampl...

Caesrob by Regular Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Role Removal

Hi,We have an application where  user can have only one entitlement . We have roles created for the application and added the entitlement. Now when an existing user is rasing the request for a new role (which has entitlements) it is getting provision...

Resolved! Error on Approving / Rejecting Requests

Hi everyone, I currently struggle with a new issue and I'm quite sure at one point it worked. When a new "Create User Request" is created, somebody needs to approve / decline that request, based on the specified workflow. When I click "Approve" or "R...

Murmur_0-1710771138686.png
Murmur by Regular Contributor II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update Access End Date is not working

Hi,I am trying to update end date for an entitlement and submit the request. Update Access End Date Task is getting created but it is not getting completed immediately. I have instant provisioning enabled on that endpoint. Add and Remove access are w...

deepa by New Contributor III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Workflow for Emergency access Roles

Hi,I have the below requirement on access request1. Provide immediate access to users for a specific period of timeI was thinking about Emergency Roles, I created an emergency role and was able to add and revoke access for a specific period of time.2...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hidden Dynamic attribute in workflow

Hi,I followed the below steps to create a dynamic attribute and use it in workflow but i am getting an error while submitting the requestUse-Case: Approve/reject the request based on the entitlements the user has.Navigate to Global Config and enable ...

deepa_0-1706915125145.png deepa_1-1706915125196.png deepa_2-1706915125273.png deepa_3-1706916194489.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request access for others tile query

HiEven after having ROLE_ADMIN sav role access, i am not able to see other users when i click on "Request access for others" tile. It only displays my username. This was not the case in last week but today all of my colleagues facing same issue. Plea...

GauravJain by Regular Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

request stll pending

Hello, on 5.5 version, we have a strange behviourWe submited an ARS for creating an account on a Rest connector. the Request contains several dynamic attributs and 1 entitllementafterwards,We can make a request to change the value of a the entitlemen...

Antoine by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARS Dynamic Attributes Auto Fill Value

Hello,I would like to automatically fill the default value of a dynamic attribute according to the value of a previous attribute in ARS (to associate a label with its value) .In my case, I have two dynamic attributes: currency_iso_code_label which co...

afauquem_0-1710439860289.png afauquem_1-1710440442404.png
afauquem by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos