Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Forum Posts

Role owner campaign remove user

Hi Team,We have created one role owner campain for Enterprise role,The Enterprise role contains some users in user tab and associated Entitlements with it in Entitlement tab(In Role).We are trying to remove the user from the Role Owner campaign, So w...

ARNAB86 by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues found in Self Certification Campaign

I found following issues while testing Self Certification Campaign in Saviynt dev environment:1) I first launched the Self Certification Campaign in preview mode for myself. When I go to Step-2(Access Approval), I can see 12 records pending for revie...

Kaushik by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delegation functionality not working in Campaign

I was testing the delegation feature in Saviynt User Manager campaign.1. I created delegate in Saviynt for User A --> User B2. The delegate is showing as active in the Delegate List page under [Manage Delegates]3. After delegate is active, I created ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Certification Auto Review Job

In the Saviynt documentation there is a feature to perform an automated access certification feature for certifying safe access wherein all safe items are automatically approved by the system and the certifier is still prompted to take action on crit...

Issues faced during Service Account Campaign

I have configured Service Account Campaign in Saviynt.I have following queries related to this campaign:1) I cannot find any dedicated API for Service Account Campaign under API docs: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/23973797/2s9XxwutWR#25f1d86...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inconsistent attribute names in Saviynt Campaign APIs

1) When we call Saviynt API fetchCampaignAccEntDetails with params: {"campaignId": "14","certifierUsername":"aaaa"}Following is sample response:"campaignAccountEntDetails": [{"certkey": "10111","certificationname": "UserManager_AnnualCampaign_5Sep202...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Exclude Apllication owner from self certification in Application owner campaign

Hi Team,We have requirement to exclude Application owner from campaigns, we need to exclude the application owner's account in the campaign, so that app owner don't see their self account in the campaign.We were doing hardcoding the accountname in Ac...

Resolved! Application owner campaign

Hi Team,We are having requirement to launch Application owner campaign, I see all the active orphan accounts are coming under username 'admin', how can we exclude the orphan accounts? or what is the ideal solution to handle this?Shall we exclude orph...

Resolved! Multi Level review for certification

Hi Team,We have one requirement in certification where we are trying to achieve multi level review, example-Like we launch a campaign-> manager approves it->on approval and sign off the same cert with same Account/Entitlement goes to application owne...

User not in Attestation Campaign

I created a User Manager Campaign and assign a default certifier with an Advanced Campaign Configuration Users Query.Users Query Example:   jobcode = 'ABC'I created a Data Analyzer query with the same User Query to see how many users should fall into...

tim_watson by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos