Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Forum Posts

Resolved! SOD Evaluated Requests Approval Workflow Issue

Hi All,We have a 2 level appproval workflow configured for an application where in the first level approval is setup for SOD Risk Owners if there are any SOD violations detected and the second level is setup for Ent Owner if the entitlement is soxcri...

SPP_2-1712124124865.png SPP_1-1712123890486.png
SPP by New Contributor II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emergency Access Request IDs

Hello,We are currently trying to implement Emergency Access Request IDs for SAP applications and we have the following questions related to this topic:1. We have followed all the configuration that we found in Saviynt documentation but we still are n...

Access Query for Application restriction

Hello,We have scenario of department and title wise restriction to request application.The scenario is as follows:User with 'A' Department have visibility of application for request(but not for X,YZ job titles), also those users who belongs from any ...

Resolved! SAV 4 SAV provisioning error

Hi Team,I have requested a SAV role through ARS in Saviynt using SAV4SAV connector. The tasks were generated but when I run WS retry job, I am getting error like below.{"auditDetails":{"call1":[{"headers":null,"statusCode":404,"description":null,"sta...

Resolved! Error if condition in workflow fails

Hi,I created a parallel workflow that starts with the following condition:"(entitlement.risk > 0) or (entitlement.privileged > 0) or (entitlement.CONFIDENTIALITY > 0)"If the condition is true the workflow works as intended but if the condition is fal...

DavidK_0-1706001003964.png
DavidK by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to access selected entitlement attribute value in dynamic attribute to filter other data

Hi team , USE case : Step 1. - end use will select the multiple entitlements using Checkbox. Step2 - Entitlements selected in step1 will be used to filter the data of dynamic attributes. Current Configuration:  1.  This is multiselect checkbox for en...

IAMVaibhav_0-1700834685603.png IAMVaibhav_1-1700834802012.png

Create account iterative call

Hi,I need some information on how can I make Create account API call for multiple endpoints.I am using SAVtoSAV REST connection, where I need to use Create Account API for multiple endpoints (Iteration). I went through the API documentation but bulk ...

Tezinder by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

while submitting the request through ARS for Disconnected application can we add attachment form

while submitting the request through ARS for Disconnected application can we add attachment form,Like if user select that application add to cart and then while selecting roles, user can see on option of attachment file there and he can open that and...

Entitlementtype workflows

Hello Team,I want to use two different workflows for a single application based on entitlement type.I have added them in entitlement types and tried to submit the request.Workflow 1:Workflow 2:It is only calculating the securitysystem workflow for al...

sam28_0-1686768052834.png sam28_1-1686768096180.png
DTG28 by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SOD Violation for pending requests

Hi,We have a client requirement for preventative SOD violation detection between two separate requests.Eg. If a user raises a Request 1 and Selects Role A and Role B. Role A and Role B does not have any SOD Violation. While  Request 1 is in pending s...

Understanding end date for SAP roles

Hi,I'm trying to wrap my head around the usage of end dates for entitlements in context of SAP and SAP roles.We enabled "Ask For Start Date End Date While Request" for sap role entitlement type. If we request some SAP role, it gets correctly provisio...

ASA by Regular Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tasks: Task comment binding variable

Hi Team,We have a requirement to capture discontinue task comments in the email. We did not find anything in the Saviynt documentation. Tested this variable ${accessItems.collect{it.comments}} but it did not work.Can anyone please let me know the bin...

SudheerKaneti_0-1687454768478.png

Discontinue the pending task for a application

Hello Team,I need to discontinue a task using provisioning(WSretry) can we do that?If yes, Can you suggest me the steps._____________________________________________________________________________________________I have use case where I need to use d...

DTG28 by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Sav Roles : Limited for a particular endpoint

I am trying to create a custom sav role that will allow users to request on behalf of any user in the organization but only for a particular endpoint. (Role1)For other endpoints users can raise access requests only for their immediate team members.(R...

Rayomand by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access Request During Account Creation or Update

Is there a way to use a User Update or Technical rule to automatically request access that needs approval first? We have a use case where someone joins our accounting department they may need access to Oracle roles. We want to automatically request t...

Dennis_G by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected App Tasks

Hello Team, is there a way to automatically close the tasks for disconnected apps? I tried configuring Instant Provisioning but it didn't work. I think it is because it is trying to provision where there is nothing to provision because it's for a dis...

jezzanuena by Regular Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Task comment is not getting updated

Hi Team,Am having insert query in create account JSON for DB connection type, while am running the query if the row doesn't insert into the table am not seeing any provisioning comment that no row inserted in the table.Can I have confirmation in task...

Mervin by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application Role

Hello! I need some help on why the Application type of role is not showing in ARS while when we create an Enterprise Roles, it's there. Not sure what else to check since the Enterprise roles are showing without any issues. Thank you in advance.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workflow not being saved

Hello! Has anybody had an idea why the workflow I set in one of our Security Systems is not being saved?Here is the workflow. I am trying to send the request to the entitlement owner to approve.  

jezzanuena_0-1675215424593.png jezzanuena_1-1675215492040.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

D365 F&O Organization provisioning

For the D365 F&O connector the connector guide does not have any details regarding additional configuration that seems to be required for the ootb "Adding an organization for a Security role" feature.The AddAccessJSON config for the "Organizations" (...

Paul_Meyer by Regular Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Check requestable access across different entitlement types

Hi,is there a way to cross check what to request between different entitlement types?For instance, take an Endpoint with three entitlement types: A, B and C. What we want to do, is to ensure that exactly one entitlement of either A, B or C is request...

ASA by Regular Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add Role to user without creating Endpoint Account

I have an Endpoint App A and I created an Application Role and assigned it to App A.When the Role is requested, I want to see if the Account creation for Endpoint App A can be bypassed or the task discontinued for a particular Role.  Most Roles will ...

tim_watson by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos