Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Wrong notification on accepted Solution

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

when any's solution is accepted we get below notification

rushikeshvartak_0-1703782044232.png

It should not say your if its not accepted for me https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/eic-is-not-creating-new-accounts-when-the-user-alr...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.
7 REPLIES 7

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hmm... that's interesting.   I'll need to dig into this one a bit deeper to find where that code is generated.  I know where the emails we send are. But I am not sure about this. - I am floating this one for myself and taking ownership of it. 

Any update?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Yay, I found how to update that text! (That component wasn't where I thought it would be.) Please verify that it is now worded as expected. 

When my next solution will be accepted i will validate or you can accept one for testing and undo

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Is this new message ?

rushikeshvartak_0-1720637263503.png

If its configurable message then i will suggest

XYZ accepted a solution to Re: Regarding ES Donut/Bar/Graph Chart on 07/10/2024 02:46 PM

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

I will take a look later this afternoon.  Thank you for the great suggestion!

"on" has now been added.   Thank you for the great suggestion!