We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.
50% helpful (1/2)
vaibhav_nagre
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Symptoms

We had a campaign with multiple applications configured. Base accounts were showing up for other applications, but we were not seeing base accounts for one particular endpoint in the campaign.

Diagnosis

There is a config at the endpoint level which was causing the base accounts to not show up.

Solution

We need to disable the 'DISABLEREMOVEACCOUNT' configuration at the endpoint level to display the Base accounts in the campaign.

Comments
sk
All-Star
All-Star

What is the version of Saviynt in this case? 

Also if you disable this option end users who have access to this endpoint can now see remove account icon on ARS page. What if we don't want to that to show that option for end users because we don't have remove account use case as self service. It should only happen through certification or termination?

Alex
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@sk Thanks for the valid use case as it describes perfectly what we are trying to achieve.

Hi @vaibhav_nagre ,
any input on the provided use case? 

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

@vaibhav_nagre  can you please conifirm

vaibhav_nagre
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@skYou can disable the config while launching the campaign, once launched you can enable the config back again.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

@vaibhav_nagre 

Can we have this as separate config just for Campaign? As per your suggestion there will be window of 15-20 days (while the campaign is active) and during that time user will be able to remove the account from ARS.

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@dgandhi : The way I see it, I think you just have to disable until you launch, once certification is launched then you can turn it ON(don't have to wait till completion of certification). But I still feel removing dependency on this config and have separate config for campaign would be ideal solution so that you don't have to flip this setting every time. Hope they consider this is an enhancement.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Thanks @sk for the clarification.

Version history
Last update:
‎01/09/2023 10:52 AM
Updated by:
Contributors