User facing issues when one of the target applications utilizing the Access Request module in SSM. While requesting Access user unable to view entitlement value details.
We tired replicating the same issue from our end and we noticed that this issue is due to data.
While importing the entitlement value line items, if the display name is blank not null then as per code it shows blank value. If we set the display name to Null then it will show the entitlement_value.
Here, in this case the displayname came as blank from import and that the reason user unable to view the data while requesting.
We need to set displayname field to null, then only the backend code will take entitlement_value field.