Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Usage Analytics - No Record Found

DavidK
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have a similar issue as topic https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/application-access-governance/usage-analytics-no-record-found/m-p/7003...

After starting the usage analytics and filling in account & entitlement details the result is always the message: No Record Found

My exact steps are:

I wrote the following SQL Query to get the data from table entitlement_usage which the instructions from the linked topic uses:
select ep.displayname, a.name, a.accounttype, a.status as AStatus, e.entitlement_value, e.status as EStatus, eu.usagevalue, eu.groupvalue, eu.startdate, eu.enddate, eu.usage_period
from entitlement_usage as eu
join accounts a on a.accountkey = eu.accountkey
join entitlement_values e on e.entitlement_valuekey = eu.entitlement_valuekey
join endpoints ep on ep.endpointkey = a.endpointkey

Then I start the usage analytics for the respective system and specify an account name, account type and status from the SQL result. In the entitlement selection I specify the entitlement value and status.
In the usage selection I select a start date and end date which either matches the data from the SQL query or is before/after.
I'm unsure what the output field does so I either use the default or select something randomly.

As mentioned before the result is always the same and if I try to export the result, which was also mentioned in the linked topic, there is the error screen with the message Unexpected Error occurred Please try later...

Is there some configuration I need to change or is this a known issue?

Kind regards,
David

2 REPLIES 2

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

can you confirm entitlement_usage  table data avaiable before going to run query ?

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

DavidK
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Raghu,

yes, the table entitlement_usage has data. This is not the problem.

Kind regards,
David