Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unable to trigger Request Rules

Diego
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello,

I cannot figure out why my Request Rule wont trigger. I am following the example provided in the Saviynt documentation Creating Request Rules : Customer Portal (freshdesk.com)

Here is how my Request Rule is currently configured. I am attempting to attach organization entitlements when a new account is requested, and a team/organization option is chosen in the dynamic variables of the ARS request form. 

Diego_0-1666986182466.png

Here are how my dynamic attributes are configured in the AD_Test_2 endpoint (note that organization data is being stored in the customer table):

Diego_1-1666986374056.png

Here is how my test organization is set up:

Diego_2-1666986554947.png

Diego_3-1666986578864.png

Diego_4-1666986604404.png

Diego_5-1666986624610.png

Any insight on what might be the issue? I have tried triggering the account request though the request tile and through an API call. 

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Screenshot 1 says AD_Test as endpoint name & statement after that AD_Test_2 

are you referring correct endpoint name ?

did you ran wsretry job ?

please provide request history detail page screenshot 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

Yes, I am referring to AD_Test. I accidently wrote AD_Test_2 in my statement.

I did run the wsretry job, but shouldn't the entitlements attached to my organization show up as child requests to the new account request in the pending tasks page before I run the wsretry job?

Here are the request details for a test user:

Diego_0-1667221230695.png

You need to run wsretry

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I ran the wsretry job for AD_Test and the account got provisioned without the organization entitlements

Do you see any error in logs ? does entitlements are active ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

No errors coming from the request rule in the error logs. I checked the debug logs as well, and there is no record of the request rule triggering at all.