1. "Account Name" should be renamed as "Proposed Account Name".
2. Have svc pre-populated in Account Name and it shall be editable i.e user can delete "svc" and enter new values.
3. Remove Security System and endpoint name from the top of the form.
4. For another service account endpoint use case, "Account Name" should be generated by logic and overwrite the name if provided by user. On next screen it should show correct name.
5. Need object of account owner for using in workflow to fetch user properties of owner. And also to use in connection json
6. Remove "Account type" dropdown from the service account form
7. Restrict the owner selection to have Users with certain employee type in the “Account owner” field of the Service account form. We want to enforce this limitation at endpoint level, not at global level.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please refer to the post for answers to this question: