Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Salesforce imported accounts are not being mapped to their respective Identities

surajan
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I've been trying to onboard the Salesforce for a while now. Everything is working properly except for the Accounts import. I'm able to import the account details, custom properties, and even the entitlements associated. However, the accounts are imported and left as orphan accounts despite setting up a User account correlation rule. Not sure what I'm missing.

Here are some useful details about the connection and the endpoint configurations.

OBJECT_TO_BE_IMPORTED

Account,Contact,Profile, Group, PermissionSet,Role,PermissionSetGroup,PermissionSetLicense

ACCOUNT_FIELD_QUERY

Id,Username,LastName,FirstName,Name,Email,IsActive,UserType,ManagerId,CreatedDate,ContactId,AccountId,ProfileId

FIELD_MAPPING_JSON

{
"accountfield_mapping": {
"accountID": "Id~#~char",
"name": "Username~#~char",
"customproperty1": "FirstName~#~char",
"customproperty2": "LastName~#~char",
"displayName": "Name~#~char",
"customproperty4": "Email~#~char",
"customproperty5": "UserRoleId~#~char",
"customproperty6": "ProfileId~#~char",
"status": "IsActive~#~bool",
"accounttype": "UserType~#~char",
"customproperty7": "ManagerId~#~char",
"CREATED_ON": "CreatedDate~#~date",
"customproperty9": "ContactId~#~char",
"customproperty10": "AccountId~#~char",
"customproperty13": "FederationIdentifier~#~char"
},
"profilefield_mapping": {
"entitlementID": "Id~#~char",
"entitlement_value": "Name~#~char",
"customproperty4": "UserLicenseId~#~char",
"customproperty1": "UserType~#~char",
"description": "Description~#~char",
"updatedate": "SystemModstamp~#~date"
}
}

User Account Correlation Rule

users.email equals accounts.customproperty4

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
User Account Correlation rule under endpoint is configured ?

rushikeshvartak_0-1664383719205.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Yes,

surajan_0-1664383874187.png

Does any sample account & user have CP4 & email respectively ?

Does email address in users is unique ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

Yes, all users have unique emails and CP4 is imported when the account is imported.

surajan_0-1664384598866.png

@surajan,

Please check or send the logs from the import process to understand why the co-relation is failing.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri

These are the only logs related to the accounts import job for salesforce

surajan_1-1664386774880.png

select name, (select username from users u where u.email=a.customproperty4)correlation from accounts a where a.endpointkey=123 and a.name ='tbatty@stage-isc.com'

Run above query in data analyzer & check

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

the query is returning the correct user.

surajan_0-1664385687159.png

trying to retrieve logs at the moment 

surajan
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The issue has been resolved. 
The connector guide mentioned that there is a default field mapping while also giving the user the opportunity to create a custom field mapping using the Field_Mapping_JSON.

The issue here was if the Field_Mapping_JSON was populated (as I have done in this case), the import job will run both the custom field mapping AND the default field mapping. This results in the job running into a duplicate entry error and crash. (This is definitely a bug that Saviynt should look into and fix)

To resolve this, since My custom field mapping is the same as the default, I had to clear out the Field_Mapping_JSON. This resulted in the import job using the default field mapping and then properly correlate the accounts to the users.