Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Disconnected App Tasks

jezzanuena
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Team, is there a way to automatically close the tasks for disconnected apps? I tried configuring Instant Provisioning but it didn't work. I think it is because it is trying to provision where there is nothing to provision because it's for a disconnected app. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

8 REPLIES 8

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please try following options :
1 - Execute the provisioning job

or

2- Setup Automated Provisioning

or

3- Email Actions 

Applications > Admin > Identity Repository > Security System > Endponts. Click an endpoint name, click the Endpoint Details tab.

ADD EMAIL ACTION :  Select the email action that defines the state of the task and will trigger an email notification. The email actions can be used are Task Complete or Task Discontinue.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

jezzanuena
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @RakeshMG Sorry, I accidentally click the mark this as a solution. I have a question though. Did you mean I need to run a job and set an email to close those tasks? 

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

1 - Execute the provisioning job - this is available in job control panel.

or

2- Setup Automated Provisioning : This is available in Security Systems

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

jezzanuena
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Both didn't work. I think both of them are designed for connected applications. The work when the provisioning from the connection is triggered. In this case, the disconnection application does not have a connection at all hence the task stays open.

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Could you please confirm if you are running an import of the access which the task is created.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

jezzanuena
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

If you are referring to the import job, no. We manually put the entitlements into the Saviynt using csv file since this is a disconnected application. The only thing that we need to achieve is to automatically close the task when a user requested the entitlement. 

jezzanuena
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All, this is resolved. Just enable automated provisioning and instant provisioning in the Security system. Make sure to add the task type in the instant provisioning in the Global configuration.