We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Delegation functionality not working in Campaign

Kaushik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I was testing the delegation feature in Saviynt User Manager campaign.

1. I created delegate in Saviynt for User A --> User B

2. The delegate is showing as active in the Delegate List page under [Manage Delegates]

3. After delegate is active, I created a User Manager Campaign with User A as one of the certifiers.

4. When I review the Certification List as a Campaign Owner, it still shows User A as the certifier instead of User B 

Please advise if I missed anything

3 REPLIES 3

Dhruv_Sharma
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Kaushik 

Please validate if the user B is able to do the certification?

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Kaushik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @Dhruv_Sharma 

In the Certification List page, I am able to reassign certification pending with user A to user B - hence user B is definitely a valid certifier in the User Manager Campaign.

But same reassignment does not automatically happen when I set up user B as delegate for user A.

Hi @Kaushik 

As long as the delegate user (user B) can see the certification and can do the tasks similar to parent user (user A), it should be fine. In the certification, it will still show the certifier as parent user (A).

This is expected functionality of Delegate that the delegate user has all the access that parent user for the duration for which delegate is defined. However, all the requests and certifications still show the parent user as the approver.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If the response is helpful, please click Accept As Solution and kudos it.