Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Attachment in Access request is not visible to approver

kollusunil
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi

When access request raised, it is accepting attachment. But the same attachment is not showing to the approver while approving the request. Can you please help us how we can get this visible to approver?

Also, we need to send the same attachment in approval request email, Is it possible? Please suggest

Version: 2021

Thanks in advance

9 REPLIES 9

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @kollusunil 

The attachment has to be showed in all approvers list, you can click on the comments button on new UI and it has to be present. 

On the other question, Right now i don't think we can send a attachment in approver email, however i will check again and confirm you by EOD.

Thanks

Darshan

kollusunil
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Dharshan,

Thank you for your response, i dont see any attachment for the request on comments section. Please find below screensnap and let me know if any gap.

kollusunil_0-1678696147058.png

Hi @kollusunil 

Can you attach me a video of when you raise a request with attachment, and if you click on approval or request history with these steps?

If the attachment is successfully loaded it should show the attachment. 

Thanks

Darshan

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Just a note to say you can click on this icon to add a video, or you can attach a file (under 10 MB)

Video.jpg

kollusunil
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Video is not accessible, But can you confirm the file type you trying to attach? 

Also make sure that you have file size configured in Global Configuration -> Request -> Maximum File Size in a Request(bytes)

sk_0-1678733386668.png

We had issues with file types being attached. Only .pdf and .png use to work. Which in later version it is fixed, Below is the screenshot from approver screen where he can see the attachment attached by Requestor. 

sk_0-1678732205056.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

kollusunil
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Saathvik,

Thank you for the solution, Issue has been resolved after max file size parameter has been set

SnehalW
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

Can we send the same attachment in approval request email, Is it possible? Please suggest.

Version : 23.5

Thank you,

Snehal

No currently we dont support it.

Thanks

Darshan